Flag Bingo is a printable educational game that challenges children to learn and identify the flags of the world. Featuring the flags of 120 countries and with two ways to play, Flag Bingo is a fun supplement to teaching geography in preschool, kindergarten and grades 1-6!
The Flag Bingo game features:
- Flags of 120 countries. 34 pages.
- 15 Bingo cards—cards with flags from all over the world, cards with flags from specific continents only (Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Australia and Oceania) and cards with particularly tricky flags that are easy to mix up!
- Print copies for as many players as you want.
- Two ways to play and several optional rules
- The possibility to learn/play even for pre-literate children!
Best suited for ages: 5-10
Teaches: pattern recognition & memorization, geography