This contains one coordinate graphing/plotting ordered pairs picture in the shape of a flag. This product is differentiated and will allow students to review how to plot ordered pairs with whole numbers, fractions, decimals, or all four quadrants!
Included is one flag coordinate graphing picture differentiated four ways:
- Level 1 practices graphing whole numbers in quadrant one.
- Level 2 practices graphing fractions in quadrant one.
- Level 3 practices graphing decimals in quadrant one.
- Level 4 practices graphing positive and negative whole numbers in all four quadrants.
- Students are given the ordered pairs list, which directs students to start at a plotted point and draw connecting lines as they go along.
- The first page of the document includes pictures that show what the graphed picture will look like when finished.
- All coordinate planes are included in the product. All you need to do is download and print!
*The optional portion of the product will create a corner (where the stars are located in the American flag). Depending on how you would like your students to color the product, this portion of the activity can be omitted.*
*This product DOES NOT include coordinate pairs for the "stripes" in the flag. This is how I colored the picture after it was completed.*
key words: flag, flag day, fourth of July, Independence Day, summer, math centers, mystery pictures, coordinate graph, ordered pair, coordinate graph mystery pictures, summer coordinate graph, summer mystery pictures, summer ordered pair, summer math, activities, math activities, plotting points, summer activities, June, July