Flags of the 21 Spanish-speaking countries.
These flags are perfect for decorating the Spanish classroom. You may also want to laminate the flags and use them as large flashcards.
There are 21 individual flags of the following Spanish-speaking countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, España, Guatemala, Guinea Ecuatorial, Honduras, México, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Puerto Rico, República Dominicana, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Each flag is on its own A4 size page with the name of the country below it in Spanish (with correct accents (tildes) included).
BONUS: A handout with all 21 flags on one page. There are 4 versions of this handout: a full-color version (one with the names of the countries and one without the names) and a Black & White outline version for coloring (again with or without the names of the countries).
IMPORTANT: This names of the countries are in Spanish, not English making it ideal for Spanish immersion classes.
CONTENT: This pack contains 25 Pages:
- Flags of 21 Spanish-speaking countries - Color Version with country names - (1 page)
- Flags of 21 Spanish-speaking countries - Color Version without country names - (1 page)
- Flags of 21 Spanish-speaking countries - Black & White Version with country names - (1 page)
- Flags of 21 Spanish-speaking countries - Black & White Version without country names (1 page)
- Individual flags - Color Version - One per page - (21 pages)
Download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
This product is a part of our Spanish-speaking countries BUNDLE
containing 100+ pages of material at a discounted price.
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!