This lesson is great way for students to get a deep dive into some of the options available for Motion Tweening. Students not only motion tween movement, but also the following properties are motion tweened:
- size (one of the animals moves and gradually gets bigger)
- visibility (one of the animals moves and also becomes invisible)
-, color (one of the animals moves while at the same time chaning color and moving along a custom path)
- easing (one animal eases into its motion tween, another eases out of its Motion Tween)
Save over 33%
This product is also included in my bundle:Flash CS6 Bundle - 10 Complete Lessons for Beginners
Students really grasp after doing this exercise that Motion Tweening can involve much more than just moving things around! Moving monkeys and mastering motion tweening, what fun!!
This project allows for differentiated learning, primarily by offering extension suggestions for the early finishers in class. The instructions are comprehensive and in the form of clickable and navigable interactive .pdf files. This project is ready to go out of the box, and students should be able to work independently on it.
Please feel free to contact me with questions or comments regarding this assignment! I hope that you find it useful and I look forward to hearing from you.
Included in this package:
- a .pdf teacher instruction file with plenty of screenshots and clear instructions.
- sample answer files (.SWF and original .FLA file)
- extension sample answer files (.SWF and original .FLA file)
- Take the time to do this activity yourself prior to presenting to the students so you are familiar with the steps.
- If you have access to a scanner, students could also hand draw some artwork and then import it into Flash where it can be traced. This appeals to some students.
Others you might like:
Flash CS6 Lesson - Intro to Motion Tweening
Flash CS6 Lesson - Owl and boy flying nested animation!
Flash CS6 Lesson - Flash CS6 Lesson - Ten Second Countdown, Owning the Timeline!
Photoshop CS6 Bundle - 10 Complete Lessons for Beginners
Google Drive - 14 Complete Lessons for Beginners
Google Docs Lesson Bundle - 4 Essential lessons for beginners
Google Sheets Bundle - 10 Terrific Lessons for Beginners