[Runs on Windows operating systems only]
Print beautiful flash cards quickly and easily from any list of words.
Choose from any Fry or Dolch sight word list, or select one of your own custom lists!
Use colored borders to organize your flash cards in myriad ways (by student, groups of students, difficulty, etc.). Options allow you to change the size of your flash cards, the font used, the color of the border, and whether or not to show labels on each card. When labels are shown, each flash card will include a small label indicating the name of the list it belongs to, and a number indicating its position in that list. Once printed, simply laminate and cut out your new flash cards.
To get a feel for this software please download the preview file which contains a fully functional preview version along with the instructions PDF.
This product includes:
* The ability to print any Fry, Dolch, or custom word list. Each Fry or Dolch list can be printed as a whole, or you can choose a subset of a list.
* A text file used to easily create your own custom word lists for printing.
* Mac and PC versions (no installation required).
* Instructions in PDF format
* Open the application.
* Select the word list you want to print. Choose from any Fry or Dolch list, or select one of your custom lists.
* Select a font.
* Select the number of rows and columns per page.
* Choose a colored border if desired.
* Choose to show or hide labels. When shown, each flash card will include a small label indicating the name of the list it belongs to, and a number indicating its position in that list.
* Click Print Flash Cards.
* Laminate and cut out your new flash cards.
Addresses ELA Common Core State Standards 3 and 4 for word recognition and fluency
The ability to print custom word lists opens up a world of possibilities. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.