Flashcards for EFL ESL ELL students
This Set includes:
* 216 cards
* Full Questions and Sentence on 1 side.
* Original, Clear Pictures on the back.
* Keywords in a large, bold font.
* Complements the Questions and Answers in My English Book and Me 6.
Included Subjects, Vocabulary, Questions and Answers:
* Places in the House: Where are you? I'm in the _____ .
* Nature: Look at the _____ . Wow!
* Time: What time is it? It's _______ .
* Verbs: What are you doing? I'm _______ ing.
* Places around Town: Where are you? I'm at _______ .
* Jobs: What do you do? I'm a ________ .
* Clothes: What are they? They're ______ .
* Phonics: oo, th, i _ e, ea, oa, er, ow: What is it? It's a _______.
How to Use:
* We like to jumble up all questions and answers and put flashcards on rings (in a random order. 15 flashcards / ring).
* Students take 1 ring and read the question and answer out loud in pairs.
* Turn over and look at the picture to check.
* When finished with ALL the questions on 1 ring, do a double check.
* Look only at the picture. Say the full question and answer. (harder than you think)
Done with 1 ring?
* Get another.
Do 2 or 3 rings per class. Taking about 10 minutes of class time.
What’s GREAT about these FLASHCARDS?
1. Children learn NEW vocabulary as they read.
2. Children read FULL QUESTION and ANSWERS.
3. It is LEVEL APPROPRIATE (words neither too hard/ too easy)
4. Children teach themselves.
5. It’s a simple but effective for improving reading, vocabulary and grammar.
6. Essential for My English Book and Me 6 students. And for ANY EFL, ESL students.
Look at www.daveandamygames.com for tips on use in class.