Also included in
- The Elementary Music Fun BUNDLE contains 7 resources also sold separately. It includes:Body Percussion Musical ActivitiesFlash Cards of Music Notes, Symbols, & TermsMusic Alphabet Handwriting Practice SheetsMusical Color By CodeNotes of the Treble & Bass Clefs ManipulativesPercussion Musical$15.20$19.00Save $3.80
Use these simple, but effective, flash cards to help your students recognize the most common music notes, symbols, and terms. There are 13 pages with four flash cards each. Simply cut on the black line and laminate to make them last longer! 52 different notes, rests, symbols, and terms!
Included Flash Cards:
- Treble clef, Bass clef
- Flat, Sharp, Natural
- Notes: sixteenth, eighth, dotted eighth, 2 eighths, quarter, dotted quarter, half, dotted half, whole, sixteenth and dotted eighth, dotted eighth and sixteenth, 2 sixteenths, 4 sixteenths, 2 sixteenths and eighth, eighth and 2 sixteenths, triplet quarter notes
- Rests: sixteenth, eighth, dotted eighth, half, quarter, whole
- Terms: rit., decresc., cresc., a tempo, accel.
- Barline, staff, repeat signs, double barline
- Crescendo - decrescendo markings
- Dynamics: ppp, pp, p, mp, fff, ff, f, mf
- Time signatures: Common time, Cut time, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 6/8
Perfect for all ages and all kinds of music classrooms, homeschool, and private studios. Use the flash cards for individual study, group games, or full class drills and review!
To see Gena's online music course site, click here.
To go to Gena's Music in Our Homeschool website, click here.