Keep your class BUSY and ENGAGED with Flash PHONICS!
**You will need PowerPoint installed on your computer in order to play this game**
These games are SUPER easy to use and are meant to keep your students engaged while you work one-on-one with your small groups. Each game lasts approximately eight minutes and runs all by itself. There is no need to click through the slides; they will transition all on their own!
Each slide has a timer bar at the bottom. It is 20 seconds long. This will help students manage their time when answering each question. It will also help them monitor when the next question is about to show up.
Before playing the game, print enough recording sheets for all of your students. You will find that page at the END of the file on the last slide.
When your students are finished answering all 24 questions, they will click on “GO” and the answer key will appear. Students will use this to independently check their work.
Games included in this set:
- Beginning sounds - choose the sound
- Beginning sounds - write the sound
- CVC words - fill in the medial sound
- CVC words - write whole word
- Beginning digraphs - fill in the missing digraph
- Beginning digraphs - circle the correct digraph
- Ending digraphs - fill in the missing digraph
- Ending digraphs - circle the correct digraph
- Silent e - fill in the missing vowel
Please watch the preview video to get a good look at how these games work.