Flashcards: CVC (and longer) C
This Set includes:
* 88 cards
* Full Questions and Sentence on 1 side.
* Original, Clear Pictures on the back.
* Keywords are phonetic and in a large, bold font.
* Questions: What is it? What color is it? Who is he? What's she doing? with full answers.
How to Use:
* Students in groups of 1 - 3 should read full question and answers out loud.
* Turn over and look at the picture to check.
What’s GREAT about these FLASHCARDS?
1. Children learn NEW vocabulary as they read.
2. Children read FULL QUESTION and ANSWERS.
3. It is LEVEL APPROPRIATE (words neither too hard/ too easy)
4. Pictures are Simple and Clear.
5. It’s simple but very effective for improving reading.
6. Each set is slightly more difficult than previous sets.
Look at www.daveandamygames.com for tips on use in class.
Looking for more CVC phonics materials? Try our Go Fish / Memory Match
, Flip ’n Read: CVC Phonics (3 Letters and Longer)
,, Read ’n Match
, My English Book and Me 4 texts , Bingos and Question Cards for beginning readers and writers. Students have FUN as they learn. All of our games, texts, flashcards use the same vocabulary, grammar, questions and answers.
Looking for more Flashcards:
Try our ABC Phonics Flashcards
with 6 words per lowercase letter.
Or how about all 3 levels of CVC phonics (and longer) Flashcards
. Each set ups the difficulty slightly.
More Flashcards coming to go with ALL My English Book and Me texts.
We upload 2 - 3 new materials a week. Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products and sales.
Finally, please leave feedback. You can get credits to use on ANY products by leaving comments. It’s a win win. We get valuable feedback and you get money off your next purchase