Flashcards compatible with Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons - Set 1
Also included in
- Are you using Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons? This Flashcard Set Bundle provides a fun & easy way to review the sounds and words introduced in every lesson. This printable resource contains 450+ sound and word flashcards with suggestions for using, practicing, and organizing. JustPrice $13.50Original Price $15.90Save $2.40
- Are you using Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons? This Mega Bundle includes 3 resources: companion flashcards, handwriting practice worksheets, and phonics games for all 100 lessons. Plus, a bonus freebie! Everything you need to support your emerging reader! Check out the preview to see saPrice $24.95Original Price $35.85Save $10.90
- Are you using Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons? This Bundle includes 2 resources to get you started - companion flashcards, and handwriting practice worksheets for lessons 1 - 49. Plus, a bonus freebie! Everything you need to support your emerging reader! Check out the preview to see samPrice $11.50Original Price $14.45Save $2.95
Are you using Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons? These flashcards provide a fun & easy way to review the sounds and words introduced in lessons 1-49. This printable resource contains 170+ sound and word flashcards with suggestions for using, practicing, and organizing. Just print, cut, and you are ready to enrich the lessons in the Teach Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons curriculum!
The flashcards are designed using plain text; the DISTAR symbols, as well as other
decoding marks (like the balls and arrows), have been removed. This helps children transition to reading words in a normal text more easily. Check out the preview to see samples.
These flashcards are best printed on cardstock. If you are planning on using them with more than one child, consider laminating them for extra durability. They can easily be stored on a binder ring or notecard box.
Using the Flashcards:
- Once the child is introduced to the sound or word in the lessons, the flashcards should be used as a reinforcement activity.
- Flashcard practice does not have to be connected to your reading lessons, especially if you have a less-than-motivated reader. Other times to practice work just as well!
- Take about 5 minutes to review flashcards. Keep it quick!
- Daily review is the best way to reinforce learning new sounds and words.
- Make practicing your flashcards a fun and enjoyable experience...keep it positive!
We have included 3 dividers in this resource to help you keep the flashcards organized. There is also a bookmark included on the first printable page.
- New Words: words and sounds not yet introduced will be stored behind this divider
- Words I’m Practicing: words and sounds that are newly introduced or working on reading fluently
- Words I Know: words and sounds that can be read quickly by sight
We suggest practicing “Words I’m Practicing” flashcards daily while incorporating the “Words I Know” flashcards occasionally to ensure they can still be read fluently.
Check out these other companion resources for Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons:
⭐️Handwriting Bundle Compatible with Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons
⭐️Phonics Games & Activities Compatible with Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons
⭐️Phonics Worksheets Teach Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons - Les. 1 - 20
Or Save Money and Get A Bundle!
⭐️Teach Your Child To Read Flashcard and Handwriting Practice Lessons 1-49
⭐️Mega-Bundle compatible w/ Teach Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons
Thank you for your interest in Lessons Learned x2 resources!
❤️ Follow our store, and you will receive freebies, product updates, and new releases!
❤️Also, please take a moment to leave a review; not only do we love hearing feedback from our customers, but you will also get TPT credit to use on future purchases!
❤️Follow Lessons Learned x 2 for more resources and encouragement!
Copyright © Lessons Learned x 2. All rights reserved by authors.
- This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
- Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.