If you are super busy, and super into Flat Stanley, then this is your lucky day! We've put together a fun, appealing, comprehensive, Guided Reading packet just for you and your reading rock stars. This Common Core aligned packet was created to be used with Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown.
Here's what we provide for each chapter:
* An "I Can
" statement that gives an overall learning objective that clearly states what each child should be able to do upon completion of the chapter.
* Pre-selected vocabulary words, definitions, example sentences, and a place for your students to practice using these words.
* A mini-lesson that introduces a specific reading skill.
* A reading skill practice example with either examples from the story, or original passages designed specifically for this story.
Reading Skills Included:
- Referencing the Text
- True/False Statements
- Cause and Effect
- Author's Purpose
* Activities that the students complete to practice the reading skill.
* A literacy skill practice assignment that students can complete individually, in pairs or small groups, or with the teacher.
* A writing challenge section that invites students to participate with the characters and plot by drawing parallels to their own experiences. (Think: text-to-self, text-to-text, or text-to-world.)
* A 10-question multiple-choice assessment that prepares students for EOGs, EOCs, and other standardized tests.
* 8 super-cute original clip art illustrations
* Answer Keys.
* Flat Stanley book set.
* Your own special Teacher Swag!
* Check out our Stanley In Space Guided Reading Plans
if you want to follow Stanley into orbit. (We, the Brains, LOVE this series as much as our students do lol).
* Print in color to enhance the super-cuteness of the clip art illustrations
* Consider printing front and back for green points
* Continue shopping at the 88Brains store ;)
* Keep being awesome
"How can I...?"
to follow 88Brains!
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.