Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
"Flatworms and Roundworms: The Phylum Platyhelminthes and the Phylum Nematoda."
This unit has everything that a teacher needs to teach a unit on this topic to Biology or life science students. It includes all essential information on these two phyla, including planaria, acoelomates, pseudocoelomates, regeneration, degeneration, characteristics of parasitic worms, tapeworms, flukes, Ascaris, trichina worms and hookworms.
You will receive 9 separate products: A 47 slide powerpoint presentation, teacher notes, student notes, 2 labs, a jeopardy review game, a daily quiz, a homework assignment/study guide, a crossword puzzle, and a unit test.
Each of these products is sold separately in my TpT store, but buying the entire unit in one download will save you money. If each of these products were purchased separately, the total cost would be $18.50.
All answers are included.
Topics covered are:
1) Characteristics of the Phylum Platyhelminthes
2) Structures of flatworms
3) Degeneration and missing body systems
5) The Planaria: External and internal structures
6) Systems of the Planaria: Digestive, excretory, nervous, and reproductive.
7) Characteristics of parasitic flatworms
10) Characteristics of the Phylum Nematoda
13) Trichinella (Trichina Worms)
15) Methods of controlling parasitic worms
16) Follow up and review questions
All of the materials that I am including in this bundled unit download are sold separately on TpT. Below is a complete list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: