"Flatworms and Roundworms: The Phylum Platyhelminthes and the Phylum Nematoda."
This unit has everything that a teacher needs to teach a unit on this topic to Biology or life science students. It includes all essential information on these two phyla, including planaria, acoelomates, pseudocoelomates, regeneration, degeneration, characteristics of parasitic worms, tapeworms, flukes, Ascaris, trichina worms and hookworms.
You will receive 9 separate products:
A 47 slide powerpoint presentation, teacher notes, student notes, 2 labs, a jeopardy review game, a daily quiz, a homework assignment/study guide, a crossword puzzle, and a unit test.
Each of these products is sold separately in my TpT store, but buying the entire unit in one download will save you money. If each of these products were purchased separately, the total cost would be $18.50.
All answers are included.
Topics covered are:
1) Characteristics of the Phylum Platyhelminthes
2) Structures of flatworms
3) Degeneration and missing body systems
5) The Planaria: External and internal structures
6) Systems of the Planaria: Digestive, excretory, nervous, and reproductive.
7) Characteristics of parasitic flatworms
10) Characteristics of the Phylum Nematoda
13) Trichinella (Trichina Worms)
15) Methods of controlling parasitic worms
16) Follow up and review questions
All of the materials that I am including in this bundled unit download are sold separately on TpT. Below is a complete list of what you will receive. You can click on each link to read a detailed description of each product.
Study Guide / Homework for Flatworms and Roundworms
PowerPoint on Platyhelminthes and Nematoda
Quiz: Flatworms and Roundworms
Test: Flatworms and Roundworms
Lab: Flatworms and Roundworms
Lab: Observing Live Planaria
Flatworm and Roundworm Jeopardy Review Game
Flatworm and Roundworm Crossword Puzzle
For news and updates please follow me at:
My TpT Store
Science Stuff Blog
My Facebook Page
Amy Brown (Science Stuff)