Flexible seating is spreading quickly into classrooms throughout the country. This product can be used to help jumpstart the process in your classroom. It is also a nice addition to your current flexible seating resources.
In this resource you will find:
1. A Flexible Seating Student Contract
2. A Flexible Seating Parent Information Letter
3. Flexible Seating Expectations Poster
4. A Flexible Seating Choice Chart (includes:(includes: exercise ball, bean bag, stool, floor mat, lap desk, crate seat, scoop rocker, regular desk, regular table, standing desk, sofa, blank to edit)
5. Numbers to 35 (to be used on seating choice chart- I attach mine to magnets to make the process of choosing seats quick and easy.)
I hope that you find this resource helpful on your flexible seating journey.