Flexible Seating rules and choice clip chart
Are you using flexible seating in your classroom this year? This set of rules and choice charts are designed to help provide a visual at all times for your students. Post them on a focus wall and refer to them frequently. Includes a parent letter and contract. Editable sections are included in this set.
This set includes:
How we sit Poster
• Yoga mat
• Bean Bag
• Scoop Rocker
• Floor Table
• Standing Table
• Wobble Seat
• Tire Seat
Flexible Seating Rules Poster
• I can find a seat that works for me.
• I can use my seat the right way.
• I can pick a seat where I work best.
• I can pick a seat quietly and quickly.
• I can stay on task.
• I can move if my spot is not working for me.
• I can clean up my area responsibly.
• I can be moved if I don’t follow the rules.
• I can choose a spot away from my friends.
• I can move one time if my spot is not working.
Parent Letter and Contract
Editable Portions of all pages to add your own wording for the rules and choices.
Please note the only areas that are editable are the text portions the clipart and frames cannot be edited on your end and you must have PowerPoint to edit those files.
Please download the preview to see the posters included.
Please consider becoming a follower to be notified of new items. All new items are 50% off for the first 48 hours!