This unit for grades first, second, third, and fourth, contains a letter for parents about Flexible Seating, its importance and how much students love it, need it, and deserve it. It also contains a beautiful poetry unit where students can become poets while expressing how happy and grateful they feel for having the oportunity to have a kid-friendly classroom. Love, Mrs. Jimenez
• The cover of the unit and letters come with a boy and a girl. You might want to prepare the packets ahead of time according to the gender of your stduents.
• Wait page: have yourr student explain what flexible seating is in their own words!
• What is flexible seating? Have your students complete a short sentence about this kind of seating.
• Flexible seating: words, images, and feelings that come mind and when they enter into their classroom now.
• A letter to you thanking you for doing this. Great letter to give to parents and display in the hallway, or even to use with the fundraising of your choice.
• A letter to another teacher who is not yet into flexible seating!
• Have your students draw how their classroom looked like before and after you made the changes.
• Have your students make their own word search with the elements they now have in their classrooms.