Also included in
- This Social Skills Bundle is for Middle School and High School students and includes 6 different resources. In total there are 80 interactive worksheets which are perfect for use in interactive notebooks and during daily social skills instruction. The 5 resources included are: (1) Texting, Emails an$18.75$23.50Save $4.75
- Social Skills Bundle Middle High School Emotional Regulation and Self-Esteem - This bundle includes 3 different resources (38 interactive worksheets). Use the resources within this bundle to help students improve their ability to identify, understand and regulate their emotions -- as well as to thin$8.75$11.00Save $2.25
- Flexible Thinking Dealing with Change Bundle for Middle and High School - Use this bundle of resources with Middle School and High School students to teach the importance of flexible thinking and dealing with changes in: relationships, environments, schedules and routines. This bundle includes 2 res$5.50$7.00Save $1.50
- This Social Skills Bundle is for Middle School and High School students and includes 9 different resources. In total there are 120 interactive worksheets which are perfect for use in interactive notebooks and during daily social skills instruction. The 9 resources included are: (1) Texting, Emails a$28.50$35.50Save $7.00
- Handling Difficult Emotions Bundle Worksheets Task Cards Middle and High School - This bundle includes four different resources which all focus on teaching middle and high school students how to cope with and appropriately manage difficult emotions (sadness, anxiety, frustration) and how to create a$11.25$14.00Save $2.75
Flexible Thinking Dealing with Change Middle and High School - Use this resource with Middle School and High School students who are transitioning to distance learning and dealing with the many changes that come with school closings. These 14 interactive worksheets address the subject of how to exhibit flexible thinking when presented with difficult changes in relationships, routines, plans and surroundings. This resource is in PDF format (printable).
*For a free sample of this resource, click here!
[For the Google Slides version of this resource, click here! ]
14 INTERACTIVE WORKSHEETS INCLUDED:
-Dealing with Change (1 page)
-Flexible Thinking: How to Accept Change (1 page)
-Changes in Routines, What you Can and Cannot Control (3 pages)
-Changes in Relationships, What you Can and Cannot Control (3 pages)
-Changes in Plans, What you Can and Cannot Control (3 pages)
-Changes in Surroundings, What you Can and Cannot Control (3 pages)
For additional details, see full preview.
Looking for additional social skills resources for Middle & High School? Check out the resources below!
Includes 16 worksheets on texting, sending emails, making phone calls, leaving voicemails, having in-person conversations and being part of a social group. These worksheets are ideal for interactive notebooks.
8 interactive worksheets which focus on improving self-esteem and increasing positive thinking in adolescents.
Click HERE to join my mailing list and enjoy access to exclusive updates, discounts & giveaways!
Hello there! I'm so glad you're here.
Did you know you can earn TpT credits just for leaving feedback and a review? For each product you purchase and review, you will earn credits which can be used towards your next TpT purchase! All credits you earn can be applied at checkout when purchasing new resources. Please consider rating all downloaded resources.
(5 stars mean you are happily satisfied!)
I hope that you are completely satisfied with your purchase-- if not, please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or comments.
Thank you for your purchase!