This Notebook Software file includes the essentials to cover your flight unit. I am sure that you will love it. Download the free preview to get a taste of what the file has to offer. That way you can see if the file meets your science needs. It has 50 visual pages that really help your visual learners understand. A great visual presentation for your students. This file complements the same pages in PDf format in my TPT Store.
1) The Four Factors of Flight
2) Definitions- Curriculum Flight Definitions
3) Labeled diagram of a plane and a blank diagram for students
4) Properties that make flight possible
5) Bernoulli's Principle
6) Characteristics and adaptations that enable things to fly
7) Common applications of the properties of air
8) Crossword puzzle with answer page
9) Flight word scramble with answer page
10) Two Aerial Photographs (Public Domain) with questions. What is aerial photography used for? How does it compare to satellite images. List of uses of photography.
11) Flight Word search
12) Photographs of how flight is used in nature
and many more. (Ducks, feathers, a fly, etc.)
Check it out! You will not be disappointed.
Please check out the rest of my products at: