There is a wide variety of activities for introducing or reinforcing the vowel I.
You can use these pages in several different ways:
- Students can do the flip book to sort the pictures individually
- The flip book can be put in a literacy station to review the sounds
- The colored picture cards can be copied and laminated for students to sort in a station and then do the flip book to show the way they sorted
- Handwriting sheet can be copied for students to practice or printed on cardstock and laminated so students can practice with a dry erase marker
- Students can draw their own pictures that contain each letter
- Students will use the color code to color the pictures based on short or long vowel sound
Please leave feedback if you purchase so you can recieve TpT credits to use on future purchases and follow my store.
If you want to purchase the vowels together in a money savings bundle - check this out Flip Book, Pocket Chart Cards, and more - Vowel Bundle
If you want to purchase the consonants together in a money savings bundle - check this out Flip Book, Pocket Chart Cards, and more - Consonant Bundle