You’re here because you’re curious about my Flip-Cards! These instructions use the Egg & Bunny example to show you how to assemble your flip-cards.
So what are they? Flip-Cards are a “hands on” visual arts activity to learn about the principles of animation. Everyone watches cartoons, right? Flip-cards break animation down into two related drawings: a static pose and an action pose. Flipping back and forth between the two poses makes them come to life – and that’s the magic of animation.
Flip-Cards are meant to be assembled and given as a gift. There’s nothing more meaningful than gifting something made by hand, especially something that comes to life when you open it. Kindness, love and magic.
Want to try one first? Download the Flip-Card FREEBIE here.
Check out these related sets:
• Easter Flip-Cards BUNDLE – Animation Basics
• Bunny Lays An Egg FLIP-CARDS – Animation Basics
• Mother Hen & Baby Bunny FLIP-CARDS – Animation Basics
• Peeps Egg Tug FLIP-CARDS – Animation Basics
• Egg & Bunny FLIP-CARDS – Animation Basics
• Easter Egg & Bunny FLIP-CARDS
• Easter Egg & Bunny FLIP-CARDS - Black & White
• Flip-Card FREEBIE.
Leave me some feedback and earn TpT credit.
Follow me to get the heads up on sales, freebies and new stuff.
Want an animated store banner? I am here for you. And by "here" I mean Youtube. Also Twitter...and Facebook...and Ello. And my blog. I'm everywhere.