Language strips target a variety of essential skills- receptive language, reading comprehension, following directions, feature, function, categories, negation, and more!
Each strip has a written sentence describing which item to circle + 4 full color pictures choices.
Perfect for discrete trial, 1:1 instructor, small groups, independent practice, and assessments!
Modify for non readers by instructors reading the sentence out loud. Also could target expressive language skills by asking the student to respond out loud.
9 unique language packs included-- TOTAL OF 912 UNIQUE STRIPS!
- identify one item based on label
- identify one item based on feature (color, size, shape, and more)
- identify one item based on function
- identify one items based on catergory
- identify one item based on multiple details -- feature + label
- identify one item based on multiple details -- feature + function
- identify one item based on multiple details -- feature + category
- identify multiple items based on label
- identify one item based on negation
Ideas for use:
- cut into strips and store individual packs on a binder rings (easy to hang on hooks)
- leave pages whole, holepunch, and store in 3 ring binder
- bind pages whole and create books
You may also enjoy these other language resources:
Language Task Card Bundle
Describing Pictures Task Cards
Picture to Sentence Seasonal Bundle
CLICK THE STAR TO FOLLOW ME FOR NEWS ON FREEBIES AND SALES!