Flip ’n Read: ABC Phonics B
A fun, original ABC phonics game for EFL ESL ELL students.
Each Set Includes:
* 8 Games (color coded)
* 8 cards/ game
* Total of 64 Cards with Lowercase Letter on 1 side and picture on back.
How to Play:
1. Separate out 1 game (by color). Shuffle.
2. Place cards down. (Go and all other letter side up)
3. Turn over Go.
4. Say what the picture is.
5. Match the Picture to the Correct Letter.
6. Turn over the card with the correct letter.
7. Repeat steps #4, 5 and 6.
8. Continue until YES! (if you reach YES! before ALL cards have been turned over, you have made a mistake. Begin again.)
9. Don’t forget the double check. (look only at the letter and say which word was associated with it in the game)
What’s GREAT about this game?
1. Children learn NEW vocabulary as they learn phonics.
2. Children read can soon recognize and know the sound of ALL lowercase letters.
4. It’s self checking. If students get to YES before all cards are done—there’s been a mistake.
5. Pictures are Simple and Clear.
Look at www.daveandamygames.com for tips on use in class. (and how to play WITH PICTURES)
If you need more ABC phonics materials, why not try our Flashcards
, Read ’n Match
, My English Book and Me 3 texts , Go Fish, Memory Match, Bingos and Question Cards
, Question Cards for ABC Phonics Students.
Looking for more Flip ’n Read?
We have 3 Levels of Flip ’n Read: ABC Phonics.
4 Levels of Flip ’n Read: CVC Phonics (3 Letters and Longer)
And more coming for Blends and to match My English Book and Me 5 and 6.
We upload 2 - 3 new materials a week. Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products and sales.
And please leave feedback. You can get credits to use on ANY products by leaving comments. It’s a win win. We get valuable feedback and you get money off your next purchase.