Each Set Includes:
* 5 Games (color coded)
* 8 cards/ game
* Total of 40 Cards with FULL SENTENCES on 1 side and Picture on the Back.
**** If you want the FULL SET with 8 Games, download Flip 'n Read: CVC Phonics A (Full Set)****
How to Play:
1. Separate out 1 game. Shuffle.
2. Place cards down (Let's Go and 7 picture cards--picture UP)
3. Turn over Let’s Go.
4. Read the Sentence out loud.
5. Match the Card to the Correct Picture.
6. Turn over the card with the correct picture.
7. Read the sentence. Match to the correct picture.
8. Continue until WELL DONE! (if you reach WELL DONE before ALL cards have been turned over, you have made a mistake. Begin again.)
9. Don’t forget the double check. (look only at the picture and say the full sentence)
What’s GREAT about this game?
1. Children learn NEW vocabulary as they read.
2. Children read FULL SENTENCES.
3. It is LEVEL APPROPRIATE (words neither too hard/ too easy)
4. It’s self checking. If students get to WELL DONE before all cards are done—there’s been a mistake.
5. Pictures are Simple and Clear.
Look at www.daveandamygames.com for tips on use in class.
Looking for more CVC games / flashcards? / Materials to complement My English Book and Me 4?
3 levels of Flashcards
4 levels of Flip ’n Read
3 Levels of Go Fish / Memory Match
We upload 1 new game / flashcard set a week. Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products, sales and special offers.
Finally, please rate and comment on this product. You can get credits to use on ANY products by leaving comments. It’s a win win. We get valuable feedback and you get money off your next purchase.