A fun phonics game for EFL ESL ELL readers.
Each set has
* 8 Games (color coded)
* 8 cards/ game
* Total of 64 Cards with FULL SENTENCES on 1 side and Picture on the Back.
How to Play:
1. Separate out 1 game. Shuffle.
2. Place cards down. (Pictures side down)
3. Turn over Let’s Go.
4. Look at the picture. Find the correct sentence.
5. Turn over the card with the correct sentence.
6. Look at the picture. Match to the correct sentence.
7. Continue until WELL DONE! (if you reach WELL DONE before ALL cards have been turned over, you have made a mistake. Begin again.)
9. Don’t forget the double check. (look only at the picture and say the full sentence)
What’s GREAT about this game?
1. Children learn NEW vocabulary as they read.
2. Children read FULL SENTENCES.
3. It is LEVEL APPROPRIATE (words neither too hard/ too easy)
4. It’s self checking. If students get to WELL DONE before all cards are done—there’s been a mistake.
5. Pictures are Simple and Clear.
6. Children learn the vocabulary and grammar in My English Book and Me 4 in a fun way.
Looking for more CVC games / flashcards? / Materials to complement My English Book and Me 4?
3 levels of Flashcards
4 levels of Flip ’n Read
3 Levels of Go Fish / Memory Match
We upload 1 new game / flashcard set a week. Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products, sales and special offers.
Finally, please rate and comment on this product. It's a win win. You get credits to use on ANY product. We get valuable feedback.