This open ended EARTH DAY themed game is fun to play by itself or as a companion to any speech and language therapy session.
Students will love racing to finish first as they flip the alphabet cards over trying to find enough letters to build the EARTH DAY vocabulary word in front of them.
After they find all of the letters in their word, they can define it, describe it, use it in a sentence, etc.
This game is great for young students learning letters as well as late elementary and middle school students who love a challenge!
Skills you can target while playing include:
✅Any Speech or Language Goal
✅Social/Pragmatic Skills (turn taking, being a friendly winner/loser, etc)
Instructions and preparation ideas are included in the preview of this product.
This product contains:
(Low ink and full color printing options)
51 letter cards in black and white
8 Earth Day Vocabulary Word cards in black and white
8 Earth Day Vocabulary Word cards in color
For more Flip to the Finish games click on the links below:
• Flip to the Finish: St. Patrick's Day
• Flip to the Finish: Valentine's
• Flip to the Finish: Winter
• Flip to the Finish: Spring
For more SPRING themed products in my store click on the links below:
• BINGO: Present Tense Verb Endings Spring Edition
• Busy Book for Speech and Language: Spring
• Final Consonant Deletion: Spring Flowers
• Regular Plurals: I Have Who Has for Spring
• Figurative Language Activity: Birds of a Feather
• Early Nouns Vocabulary Feed the Bird