This open ended SUMMER themed game is fun to play by itself or as a companion to any speech and language therapy session.
Students will love racing to finish first as they flip the alphabet cards over trying to find enough letters to build the SUMMER themed word in front of them.
After they find all of the letters in their word, they can define it, describe it, use it in a sentence, etc.
This game is great for young students learning letters as well as late elementary and middle school students who love a challenge!
Skills you can target while playing include:
✅Any Speech or Language Goal
✅Social/Pragmatic Skills (turn taking, being a friendly winner/loser, etc)
Students roll the dice and flip that many letters over. If the letters match their word, they get to keep it. If they do not match, they return the letters to the deck. Play continues until the first person completes their word!
This product contains:
(Low ink and full color printing options)
180 letter cards in black and white
28 SUMMER Word cards in black and white
28 SUMMER Word cards in color
For more Flip to the Finish games click on the links below:
• Flip to the Finish: St. Patrick's Day
• Flip to the Finish: Valentine's
• Flip to the Finish: Winter
• Flip to the Finish: Spring
For more Summer themed activities in my store click on the links below:
• BINGO: Present Tense Verb Endings Summer Edition
• Busy Book for Speech and Language: Summer
• No Prep Summer WH Questions Freebie!
• Regular Plurals: I Have Who Has for Summer