Tired of teaching grammar to your students? We all know that grammar rules are taught year after year and that students still can't retain them! So "flip your classroom" and put the responsibility of grammar instruction on your students! This activity provides the resources and guidance for students to create video tutorials on common grammar rules.
1. Students select a grammar rule and conduct research.
2. Working with a partner or independently, students create a video tutorial on their specific grammar rule.
3. Students create a short quiz to assess their classmates' understanding of their tutorial.
4. Teachers may post tutorials to an online classroom (Google Classroom, Moodle, etc) and assign one tutorial per week for students to watch.
This assignment packet includes:
1. Instructions for the project
2. Resources & video models
3. Project Planner
4. Assessment rubric
5. Assignment Task Cards