This a self-training guide that aims to help the trainee master using the flipped learning method.
This training will be done in a flipped manner, where the trainee will get the pack and work on it following the instructions and attending videos.
• 3 PDF files
• 2 Doc files
How to use:
• This training cannot be finished in one shot.
• Start with the ‘’flipped learning’’ PDF file. This is the main part of the guide. There are several tasks the trainee is asked to go through.
• Each task is found just after the page which has the background needed for this task. It is suggested that one goes through the tasks in order. By the end, the trainee will have his/her first flipped lesson being prepared.
• Inside the ‘’Flipped learning’’ file, there is a task that requires the trainee to shift to the other PDF, which is the ‘’5E lesson planning’’. This is actually a part of the procedure, but because it is a big unit on its own, it was prepared as a separate file.
• During the work, there are other files and some videos that need to be used to perform the task properly. Please take your time working on each one.
This kit is loaded with many links for useful websites that provide FREE facilities needed or lipping your class. These facilities need explanation on how to use them. This is why there are links to videos helping in doing so.