Also available in our Natural Disaster Activity Pack - 4 products in one.
This activity pack contains 6 activities to explore the topic of Floods. They can be used as whole class activities, centre activities or individual activities. The activities strongly combine
the science topic with reading skills and strategies.
Some of them link to internet sites for technology use. A lot of the activities are in foldableformat. Answers are included where appropriate. The only resources that are needed are some
texts or books on floods which can include websites. Any activities that require a text or book can then be scaffolded to the appropriate level.
- Alphabet Summary (activity listing words for each letter of alphabet)
- Before, During, After floods (foldable sorting actions)
- Emergency Kit (activity deciding on most and least needed items with justfications)
- Flood Vocabulary (foldable matching vocabulary words and meanings)
- Managing Floods (foldable matching descriptions with ways of managing floods)
- Types of Floods (foldable matching descriptions of types of floods)