A complete literature unit on the 2014 Newbery Medal winning book, "Flora & Ulysses", by Kate DiCamillo. This book is based on the amazing squirrel, Ulysses, and a girl named Flora. It all begins with a vacuum cleaner...
This unit includes the following:
- Short Answer Comprehension Questions
- Short Answer TEST
- Project Challenges
- Figurative Language Sheets (similes, adjectives, hyperbole, idioms, onomatopoeia, personification, etc.)
- Bookmark for Story Elements
- Cover Analysis
- Multiple Persuasive Essay Writing Prompts
- Vocabulary Word Sheets
- Observation Sheets
- Animal Fact-File Sheets
- Superhero Trading Cards Layout
- Comic Strip Layouts
- Poetry Prompts
- Squirrel Information Page
- and much more!
This unit contains just about anything you could ever want to use in order to use this incredible novel in your classroom!