Use Flora and Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures to Teach Cause and Effect
This Book Club Bundle for Flora and Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures is an excellent choice for 5th and 6th grade readers who are ready to begin using more sophisticated comprehension strategies.
This package includes a Common Core aligned lesson plan and resources designed to support small group reading instruction that focuses on Cause and Effect.
Here's What You'll Get:
- Interactive Lesson Plan for 10 Book Club Meetings Focusing on Cause and Effect
- Chapter by Chapter Discussion Guide
- Chapter by Chapter Vocabulary Guide
- Book Club Calendar
- Conversation Prompts
- Expectations for Book Club Anchor Chart / Student Reference Sheet
- Student Self Evaluation Forms
- Student Reading Response Guide
- Comprehension Assessment Rubric
- Common Core State Standard Assessment
All of the lesson plans and activities included in this package are aligned to the Common Core Standards for fifth grade.
I hope that you will enjoy using my resources along with your copy or copies of “Flora and Ulysses: The Illuminated Adventures” by Kate DiCamillo.
If you have any questions about the resources included in this set please email me at AmyMackenzie@BookPagez.com. It will be my pleasure to reply and help you in any way I can.