This is the 15-16 SPECIAL ED EDITION of my teacher planner.
This planner also has, FITNESS & MEAL PLANNING!
If you would like a personalized cover, one can be purchased in a separate listing for $1.50.
I am a special ed teacher, so I have included all of the wonderful forms that I like to have handy in staffings, ARD meetings and just in general throughout the school year.
This file includes:
-Schedule Page (write in)
-Beginning, Middle and End of the Year Checklist for Special Ed
- Duties and Important Information Tracker
- Parent Contact Info. Sheet
-Parent Communication Log
- Annual ARD Date List
- Preferred Sub Contact List
- Monthly Calendar Pages
- Weekly Lesson Planning Pages- 2 page spread (5 subject area spots, tests & quiz planning, weekly checklist, fitness and meal planning)
-Planning Notes Pages
-Student Checklist (Could be used for gradebook, assignment tracking, permission slip tracking, participation, etc)
- Staffing Note Pages
- Student Information Sheet (good to give gen ed teachers a "snapshot" of your kiddos IEP
-Strengths and Weaknesses forms for when you are getting a new student or re-evaulating
-Behavior Interview for Teachers to help write a BIP
- Parent Conference Form
-Data Collection Form
- Notes Pages for Staff Development, Staff Meetings, etc.
This planner has everything needed to plan great lessons and activities as well as serving as a great resource at your fingertips throughout the school year.
This planner can be used in several ways:
1. Print and have bound at an office/ printing store- I added tabs in my planner as well- you can add dividers w/ folders to store extra sheets, or just stick post it "tabs" on for easy access to different sections.
2. Print and place in binder so that you can add and remove sheets throughout the year.
If you would like more information about how I set my planner up, feel free to send me a message.
**This planner is set up, so that you can just print 2 sided and then bind your planner, you can also select certain pages in the print options if you do not want everything!**