Check out this fun/informative Reader's Theater Script on First Lady Florence Harding, the first First Lady to vote in a presidential election...and we think voted for her husband, Warren!
The format for the play is based on To Tell the Truth, a popular television show which has returned with host Anthony Anderson(of Blackish). Three guests all claim to be the real guest being interviewed by a panel. The real guest must tell the truth where the other imposters do not have to do so. Kids must be "truth detectives" to determine just who is the REAL Florence Harding.
Appreciate any feedback and would very much appreciate your taking a peek at my other resources.
Check out this Women's History Month Webquest: There are many women who have made contributions which have shaped our world. This webquest can be done at any time during the year.Each web question contains information on the women highlighted. Extension links/activities are included as is the key. Grades 4 and up. Here are the highlighted women in this web quest: Elizabeth Blackwell Clara Barton Amelia Earhart Susan B Anthony Sally Ride Rosa Parks Jane. Goodall Eleanor Roosevelt Marie Curie Sacagawea:Women's History Webquest!
NEW Reader's Theater Script: Revolutionary War Spies:Culper Spy Ring and Female Agent 355: Female Spies during the Revolutionary War, A Reader's Theater Script
Women spies during the Revolutionary War. I really had fun researching and developing this play!
Resources of Interest:
1. Reader’s Theater Script: First Lady Michelle Obama
2. Reader’s Theater Script: First Lady Hillary Clinton
3. Reader’s Theater Script: First Lady Martha Washington
4. Reader’s Theater Script: Mary Todd Lincoln
5. Reader’s Theater Script: Eleanor Roosevelt
6. Reader’s Theater Script: Lady Bird Johnson
7. Reader’s Theater Script: Dolly Madison.
8. Reader’s Theater Script: Edith Wilson