I’ve created a new FlowVella interactive Slide Deck!
This FlowVella is chock-full of information on Coyotes. There are lots of facts covering everything from eating habits, behaviors, communication, habitats and more. Embedded with audio, video, maps, and an activity bank, this interactive deck will engage your students in a flipped/blended format. I’ve even included a short fictional narrative to read (audio accompaniment included!). Playable on any device from mobile to PC, it’s easy to set up for learning rotations in your classroom.
• Slide deck link
• Videos on mammals and more
• Audio challenge on coyote howls
• Links to SketchFab 3D models for wolf/coyote comparisons
• Coyote map
• Fictional story with audio
• Bank with 4 choose your own activities: Venn Diagram, Tell a Story, Safety Poster, and Ecosystems.
I’m always looking for ways to incorporate technology in the classroom, and especially in the blended format. FlowVella is a fun way to teach and learn. For an extended activity, kids can design their own FlowVella on the iPad on the animal of their choice. The basic account is free and includes up to 10 slides per account.