Flower Craft: Interactive "Planting" Activity and Life Cycle Review
Students complete the planting process with this interactive craftivity!
Student cuts out soil, and glues it in the pot.
2. Cut an envelope in half. (The envelope is not included.)
Student glues envelope in the pot, with the open side facing up.
3. Student glues seed to envelope. Student draws roots.
4. Student cuts out sun and water and places them in the pocket.
5. Student cuts out sprout and places it in the dirt.
6. Student glues the flower pieces together and places it in the dirt.
It may work best to have student prepare pieces prior to lesson
and keep all pieces in a Ziplock baggy. When it’s time for the lesson, have student act out planting a seed and watching it grow! Upon completion, student can keep the loose pieces in the envelope to take home and share with his/her family.
Prepare the soil.
Plant the seed.
Water it, and give it sun.
The seed gets roots.
A sprout grows!
A flower grows!
Note that two printing options are included for convenience.
Check out my TPT store for more lifecycle craftivites and mini booklets. :)