Flower Dissection - Classification Plant Lab - Dissecting Flowers and Seeds
In this lab, students will observe the external and internal features of various flower specimen as they explore the kingdom of plants. Students will dissect a flower as well as a seed and observe and draw their structures. Upon completion of the lab, students will answer extension questions related to the lab and to the Kingdom of plants. This product is also found in our Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle
What students do:
* Observe external and internal features of flower specimen.
* Observe external and internal features of seed specimen.
* Draw examples of their observations.
* Answer extension questions regarding the lab and the Kingdom of Plants.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Classification Vocabulary Lesson
- Classification Task Cards
- Classification Cootie Catcher Study Tool
- Classification Interactive Notebook Six Kingdoms Puzzle
- Classification Word Wall
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Classification: Plant Lab - Dissecting Flowers and Seeds by © 2015 Getting Nerdy