Flower Drawing for Mother's Day • Easy Mother's Day Card Art
Also included in
- ✨ This bundle is getting an update soon, so grab the lessons you want and download them, then look for an update. You'll see some of the same lessons as well as some new ones! So that's a bonus for you!! ✨This is a bundle of my most popular drawing lessons. This is a chance to save money by buyinPrice $170.00Original Price $252.50Save $82.50
Do you need a quick Mother's Day activity? The beauty of this card is the simplicity of the activity while still giving students a chance to be creative.
Mothers will be delighted to receive a handmade card featuring 3 colorful flowers drawn by their child.
This Print & Go page where they finish the drawing by adding flowers above the stems allows students to work independently. Sample flowers are provided on the edge of the page (that can be cut off later). This lets students make their own choices about what kind of flowers they want to draw. (For even more flower drawing activities, check out and Mother's Day Flower Drawing.)
The finished art can be mounted on construction paper and used as a Mother's Day gift. Another option is to fold a larger piece of construction paper in 1/2, use the flower art on the cover and the writing page for the inside of the card. Students will talk about what is special about their mom or another special lady on the writing page.
What You Get
✿ Teacher Instructions (1 pages)
✿ Flower Print & Go (1 page)
✿ Writing page (1 pages)
>>>>> This makes a total of 3 pages.
You might also like my Mother's Day Card Drawing Mom and Mother's Day Flower Drawing which has even more choices for making a Mother's Day card.
Here is a collection of Spring Art Lessons from Expressive Monkey:
• Zentangled Celtic Knot Letters
• Mother's Day Card Drawing Mom
• Flower Drawing for Mother's Day
• Van Gogh's Sunflowers Roll & Draw Lesson
• Van Gogh's Sunflowers Integrated Art Lesson
• Bunny Directed Drawing with Choices
Thanks for visiting!
Expressive Monkey makes engaging resources that help students build confidence and express themselves through ART!
Oh, wait! Don't forget to follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers ... just click to follow!