Spring flower counting and number activities and fun for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, SPED or tot school. This hands-on math activity is perfect for your spring theme unit, flower theme unit, plant theme unit, or summer theme unit and lesson plans.
Make into an interactive book or use the boards seperately in your math centers, math stations, or math tubs.
*Please note that this product is included in my Flowers Activity Bundle. If you purchase the money-saving bundle, you DO NOT need to purchase this product.
Do you want a fun, cute, interactive way to help children practice early math skills? Here it is!
Children can practice the following as they attach flowers to the flower garden counting boards:
✔ one-to-one correspondence
✔ numeral recognition
✔ simple addition
✔ reading predictable text
A variety of flower counters will also provide children the opportunity to create patterns or addition sets on the counting boards.
Please see the preview file for a photo of complete activity and sample pages from the product.
The set includes:
✔ 10 flower garden counting boards
✔ 1 cover to create a book
✔ 4 different styles of flower counters
✔ directions for construction
✔ideas for play.
Want to see how I created my book? Check out this video tutorial.
The cards are appropriate for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, homeschool, special education classroom.
Activities are great for a math center, a take home activity bag, or even as part of a toddler busy bag. I always use easy to read fonts for our early learners. This activity will also be a perfect addition to a thematic unit on spring, summer, flowers, gardens or plant life-cycles.
Related Flower Resources:
• Flower Activities Bundle for Preschool and Kindergarten
• Flower Color Sorting and Math Activities
• Flower Pattern Activities
• Flower Pot Alphabet and Beginning Sound Matching Activity
• Flowers Interactive Hole Punch Counting Books
You May Also Like the Following Math Resources:
• Counting 1-10: Make Your Own Number Book for Preschool and ECE
• Number & Counting Activity: 0-20 Spin, Toss, and Count Activity
• Number Sense Number Activity Mats & Playdough Mats 1-20
• Number Sorting Mats: Peacock 1-10 Number and Counting Activities
• Number and Counting Activity Super Bundle
Jennifer Heir early learning ideas