Not inspired to do art with your students? Not really an arts kind of teacher? No worries, this art unit will make you look like a pro.
It comes with a full range of preparation activities that will inspire and challenge students. They will learn one of the ten principles of art in this unit (proportion) and they will also discuss two elements (value and colour).
This will come with critiques of my own student artwork so that you can show your students and talk using art language that will help them in their art later. It will also give you a full range of pieces to show so that you will pull the lesson off effortlessly.
Included in the unit:
- Before unit discussion on what makes good art
- Student opinion writing piece on art
- Art Interactive Notebook page to include in sketchbooks for students
- Examples of famous artists and whether their art qualifies
- Specific artist examples like Georgia O'Keeffe and what pieces to focus on that will inspire student pieces
- Student examples with and without critiques
- Full step-by-step teacher instructions
f you like this piece please rate and review. Also if you are looking for more art pieces to continue your interactive art notebooks check out my art for the entire year bundle!