Flower patterning activities for your preschool and pre-k, spring and summer learning centers!
*Please note that this product is included in my Flower Power Bundle: Activities for Preschool and Early Childhood. If you purchase the money-saving bundle, you DO NOT need to purchase this product.
Please see product preview file for a photo of completed activity and sample pages from the document.
Practice patterning with this spring-themed set of 10 pattern boards. Children will be able to determine the next picture in the pattern, AND will be able to continue the pattern on each of the boards.
The set includes 2 boards for each of the following patterns:
✔2 blank pattern boards are also included so that children can practice making their own patterns.
Pattern cards include 5 cute flower designs.
The boards are appropriate for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, homeschool or special education classroom. This activity will also be a perfect addition to a thematic unit on spring, summer, flowers, Earth Day, or gardens. Completed boards measure approximately 21 inches by 3.5 inches
• Flower Activities Bundle for Preschool and Kindergarten
• Flower Color Sorting and Math Activities for Preschool and Pre-K
• Flower Math Activities | Number Boards and Counting Book
• Flower Pot Alphabet and Beginning Sound Matching Activity
• Flowers Hole Punch Activity Counting Books
• Caterpillar Pattern Activity - Interactive Patterning for Kids
Jennifer Heir early learning ideas