This product is intended to make a file folder game for adding 3 single digit or 3 double digit numbers.
Follow these simple steps to creating an awesome file folder activity:
1. Print flowers on colorful paper.(does not have to be cardstock since you will glue or tape them to file folder).
2. Print flower pots on cardstock in color of your choice.
3. Outline flowers in black sharpie or marker to make the color stand out.
4. Cut green strips of paper for stems and small yellow circles for center or flowers.
5. Cut out flowers and flower pots.
6. Bundle sets of flowers (3 per bouquet) and tape together on back so it is not seen. Tape sets to file folder.
7. Write numbers to add in center of flowers (on yellow circles)
8. Write sums (answers) on flower pots so that they match up to bouquets. Laminate flower pots.
9. Laminate file folder with bouquets attached for safe handling.