Turn your dramatic play into an engaging time in a flower shop! There are supports included for classes who teach with an inquiry approach! Let students take the lead for their adventure and set up of the dramatic play area!
This pack includes everything that you will need to set up!
• Dramatic play suggestions: Store bought and items for students to create the shop
• Flower Shop videos references: To support students in their ability to learn how to research and discover answers to their questions!
• Open/Closed signs
• Flower Shop hours
• Florists: Can, Have, Are
• Fower Shops: Can, Have, Are
• Flower Shops: KWL Chart * 2 (What I know & What WE Know)
• Florists: KWL Chart * 2 (What I know & What WE Know)
• Tools gardeners use: (a blank page for students to research and write their answers)
• Who works in a flower shop? (a blank page for students to research and write their answers)
• What are the different parts of a plant? (a blank page for students to research and write their answers)
• Flowers order form
• Flowers to Order / Available Flowers (color & b&w) by flower variations
• Flowers to order (color & b&w) by color
• Price tags, Money ($1, $2, $5 $10, $20, $50, $100)
• 3 different sale pages for students to customize by choosing and cutting out which flowers are on sale
• Tags for people to sign and add to their bouquet (Happy Birthday! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Father's Day! Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! Happy Valentine's Day! Thank You! Get Well Soon! Thinking of You! It's a Wedding Shower! It's a Baby Shower! A New Baby!)
• Name Tags
• 52 labels of flowers and gardening words (color & b&w)
• 10 labels of color words
• Flower Shop pennant
Want to see more? Take some time to explore!
♦ Alphabet Activities
♦ Phonics Activities
♦ Reading Activities
♦ Write the Room
♦ Sight Word Activities
♦ Poem of the Week
♦ Writing Activities
I appreciate you taking the time to preview this item. If you have a problem or find a discrepancy I would LOVE if you would email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a rating.