Flowers: Life Cycle, Work Samples, Same/Different and More!!!
This resource will provide both ELA, Math and Science Activities for your Plant Unit.
You will be Provided with the Following:
• Objectives for Sequencing a Life Cycle
• Life Cycle of a Flower Sequencing Activity
• Directions, Label and Rubric for creating a Work Sample for the Sequencing the Life Cycle of a Flower
• Mini-Poster and Work Sheet for Labeling the Parts of a Flower
• Pocket Chart Activity (What do Plants Need to Grow?)
• Vocabulary Word Cards ( seed, roots, baby plant, sprout, stem, leaf, petals, dirt, flower,water, dirt, sunshine, seeds)
• Activities for Dramatic Play
• Sensory Play Suggestions
• Matching Game
• Cards and Game Boards for Same and different
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!