Fluency Boot Camp includes everything you need to get started with fluency in your classroom!
This 90+ page product is perfect for introducing or reviewing FLUENCY and it's four major components: pace, phrasing, expression, and punctuation. Each day (or week!), you can introduce a new fluency component with modeling and practice. A menu of fluency activities are included, along with all the materials to go with each!
Want your students to track their progress? Looking to complete informal fluency checks? This resource includes student and teacher forms for assessment and evaluations. Data and record keeping forms are also included.
**Updated August 2017. Be sure to preview this product before purchasing!**
The 90+ page resource includes:
- Intro Letter for Getting Started
- Common Core State Standards
- Boot Camp Schedule
- Sample Scope & Sequence
- Blank Planning Calendars
- Binder Covers & Labels
- Student Fluency Reference Page
- Fluency Posters
- Fluency Phrase Cards
- Fluency Sentence Cards
- A Menu of Fluency Activities
- Activities for Pace
- Activities for Phrasing
- Activities for Expression
- Activities for Punctuation
- Timed Reading Directions, Calculations, and Reference Sheets
- WPM Grade Level Norms Chart
- Fluency Progress Graphs
- Student Checklist for Each Part of Fluency
- Student Fluency Forms for Self-Assessment, Data Collection & Reflection
- Teacher Forms for Assessment, Evaluations, Data Collection, & Record Keeping
NOTE: This resource does NOT include fluency passages. Please check out my blog post about Fluency Boot Camp
for suggested websites you can visit for fluency passages.
Check out some of my other FLUENCY products:
- Daily Fluency Activity Pages & Booster Packets
(Beginner or Intermediate Levels)
- Fluency Task Cards
- Fluency Speed Drills
- Kindergarten Fluency Folder
- Partner Poetry Series
- Other Poetry
This resource is to be used by a single user for educational purposes only. It is not for commercial use or resale. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this resource on any website is not allowed. If you wish to share with another user, please purchase additional, reduced-price licenses.
Please email me at email@example.com
with any questions or comments.