Fluency Boot Camp -- Reading Fluency Activities & Assessment
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you ready to dig deeper into fluency instruction this year? This multi-level "Fluency Toolkit" bundle is perfect for fluency instruction with your elementary students. It includes oral reading fluency resources focusing on beginner and intermediate level reading skills. Students will learn andPrice $85.00Original Price $116.50Save $31.50
- Are you ready to dig deeper into fluency instruction this year? This upper-level "Fluency Toolkit" bundle is perfect for fluency instruction with intermediate grades 3-5 or even high-flying primary students. It includes oral reading fluency resources focusing on upper elementary level reading skillPrice $48.00Original Price $60.50Save $12.50
- Are you ready to dig deeper into fluency instruction this year? This beginner-level "Fluency Toolkit" bundle is perfect for fluency instruction with primary grade students or struggling intermediate students. It includes oral reading fluency resources focusing on beginner-level reading skills. StudPrice $56.00Original Price $74.50Save $18.50
Are you looking to focus more on reading fluency this year? Explore different ways to practice and assess fluency with a Fluency Boot Camp. Students will improve their reading fluency skills and dig deeper into the components of fluency: pace, phrasing, expression, and punctuation.
Students will love the engaging menu of fluency activities included in this resource. Guide your students through the activities in small group reading or have your students complete them independently in literacy centers. Planning forms are included for you to map out a week-long Fluency Boot Camp, or you can use the activities for a sprinkle of fluency practice throughout the year.
Monitor student progress with fluency assessments, rubrics, and anecdotal forms. Help your students set goals and keep track of their own progress using fluency reflection and self-assessment forms. You can even use this resource for targeted fluency instruction and use the activities as informal interventions to improve fluency skills.
The 90+ page resource includes:
- Intro Letter for Getting Started
- Common Core State Standards
- Boot Camp Schedule
- Sample Scope & Sequence
- Blank Planning Calendars
- Binder Covers & Labels
- Student Fluency Reference Page
- Fluency Posters
- Fluency Phrase Cards
- Fluency Sentence Cards
- A Menu of Fluency Activities
- Activities for Pace
- Activities for Phrasing
- Activities for Expression
- Activities for Punctuation
- Timed Reading Directions, Calculations, and Reference Sheets
- WPM Grade Level Norms Chart
- Fluency Progress Graphs
- Student Checklist for Each Part of Fluency
- Student Fluency Forms for Self-Assessment, Data Collection & Reflection
- Teacher Forms for Assessment, Evaluations, Data Collection, & Record Keeping
★ This resource does NOT include fluency passages. Please check out my BLOG POST about Fluency Boot Camp for suggested websites you can visit for fluency passages.
★ Be sure to click the PREVIEW button to see all the pages included in this resource and read the REVIEWS at the bottom of the page to learn why this fluency resource is one of my best-selling resources!
Looking for additional FLUENCY products to supplement your Fluency Boot Camp?
Click the links below:
- Daily Fluency Activity Pages (Intermediate)
- Daily Fluency Activity Pages (Beginner)
- Daily Fluency Task Cards (Beginner)
- Daily Fluency Task Cards (Upper)
- Daily Fluency Booster -- Accuracy
- Daily Fluency Booster -- Phrasing
- Daily Fluency Booster -- Punctuation
- "Scoop It" Fluency Phrasing Task Cards
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or comments.