Reading fluency is an important skill for all students, even children just learning the alphabet and letter sounds. This Phonics-Based Fluency Folder allows students to feel successful with reading, since they are practicing with decodable passages and word lists. This HUGE packet includes fluency pages for many levels of learners in your classroom. This is perfect for "Science of Reading" based instruction.
What does this product include?
The HUGE packet includes 176 Fluency pages that can be used in a variety of ways. (Small group, whole group, independent fluency practice, silent reading, homework, etc.) Fluency pages included are: letter naming fluency, letter sound fluency, nonsense word fluency, stretch & say, short vowel word fluency, blends, digraphs, long vowel, r-controlled, & diphthong word fluency, sight word fluency, fluency phrases, sentence trees, sentence fluency, short vowel & long vowel reading passages, blend, digraph, r-controlled, & diphthong reading passages, and "silly reads" fluency passages.
Who is this product geared towards?
This particular packet is geared towards Kindergarten & 1st grade, but can be used with lower 2nd grade students that still need phonics fluency practice.
How can I use this product in my classroom?
There are many ways to use this product in your classroom.
- Create differentiated fluency folders for each of your students. Print the pages that each child needs to practice their skills. Place these in a binder or a folder for independent reading fluency practice.
- Use in a small group setting to meet the needs of a group of students.
- Whole group practice to follow along with your phonics scope & sequence.
- Send home as extra reading practice.
- Place in a fluency/phonics/word work station.
Be the first to know about new products, sales, and freebies.
Look for the ★green star★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Connect with Me
Visit my blog atwww.funinfirst.com