Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Give your beginning and struggling readers extra, targeted fluency practice at just the level they need. Students will build confidence and fluency as they practice these reading intervention activities.
This Fluency Intervention Binder is a tool that targets beginning fluency skills. It covers sight words, sentence fluency, and passage fluency and uses sight words, CVC words, and blends in all of the passages. It includes 74 assessment activities and 35 data tracking sheets for easy progress monitoring.
Over 120 pages of everything you need to target beginning fluency!
• Cover and 5 page dividers in color and BW
• 12 Sight Word Assessment Activities (Fry Words 1-100)
• 22 Sentence Fluency Activities
• 20 Pre-Fluency Activities (10 Warm-up passages with 10 Fluent Read passages and comprehension)
• 20 Fluency Passages with comprehension
• 24 Individual Student Data Tracking Sheets
• 11 Whole Class Data Tracking Sheets
Print all pages (you can choose color or BW for the cover and page dividers). Organize into a binder with page protectors, using page dividers to make 5 sections:
• Sight Word Fluency (Fry Words 1-100)
• Sentence Fluency (using sight words and decodable words)
• Passage Pre-Fluency (short, scaffolded passages with warm-ups)
• Passage Fluency (longer, paragraph form passages)
• Data Tracking (keep track of student progress)
During guided reading, assessment, or intervention time, complete assessment activities with students. Keep track of their scores with the data tracking pages. You can create a comprehensive individual page for each student or just keep track of scores on the class data sheets. This works great as a class volunteer binder to have volunteers give students extra practice. You can use paper and pencil, or students can use dry erase markers if you laminate or use page protectors.
**********Check out my other ELA Intervention Binders!**********
• New products in my store are 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted! Follow me by clicking HERE so you don't miss any new products or sales.
• Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!