This packet is a set of 7 lists of facts on various topics (Cocker Spaniels, Rosa Parks, science, history, Davy Crockett, predators & prey, and geography). Students read the lists, then answer 10 yes or no questions. Students can be timed, they can work in groups, or you can use this whole group.
I created these for a few reasons:
1. My students needed fluency practice.
2. Standardized testing practice - pacing
Here are some ideas for using this product:
1. These are great for RTI or bell work.
2. You could do this whole group, as well. You may even want to time the students.
3. Students could read and answer questions with a partner or in a group.
Some of the texts are more difficult than others. I tried to create a variety of lists, so that differentiation would be simpler.