PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
32.32 MB | 10 pages
Are you as addicted to the 5 Second Game as I am? Use this engaging game with an academic twist for the perfect way to increase fluency in your kids! Great for transitions, intervention groups or whole class fun!
Don't know how to play the game? You read the card and then give your partner 5 seconds to name 1, 2, or 3 things on the card! Bet you can't play just one round! :)
The focus of this 5 Second Game is fluency in beginning blends and beginning and ending digraphs.
Categories For This Game:
• name 1, 2, or 3 words that start or end with ____ (a blend or digraph)
• What Blend (listen for the blend for a given word)
Included in this packet:
• 105 total game cards (15 cards per page)
• blank templates for each category
• directions and variations
• Ways to use this game in your classroom guide
Ways to use this game:
• whole group
• small group intervention
• partner game
• stations or centers
• great for transitions or bathroom breaks
• differentiate by level (Name 1, 2, 3)
• perfect FAMILY game for at home practice or additional language support