PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you as addicted to the 5 Second Game as I am? Use this engaging game with an academic twist for the perfect way to increase fluency in your kids!
Don't know how to play the game? You read the card and then give your partner 5 seconds to name 1, 2, or 3 things on the card! Bet you can't play just one round! :)
This is one of 12 versions of this game included in the bundle!.
The focus of this 5 Second Game is language fluency. It's perfect for preschoolers or ELL kiddos of all ages.
Topics covered in this packet:
• letters, numbers, colors, shapes
• people and animals
• food and drinks
• books and movies
• household items
Included in this packet:
• 30 small game cards (printed 15 per page) for each level
• Name 1, Name 2, and Name 3 levels for each of the 30 cards
• blank template to add your own categories
• directions and variations
• Ways to use this game in your classroom guide
Ways to use this game:
• whole group
• small group intervention
• partner game
• stations or centers
• differentiate by level (Name 1, 2, 3)
• perfect FAMILY game for at home practice or additional language support
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!