Are you as addicted to the 5 Second Game as I am? Use this engaging game with an academic twist for the perfect way to increase fluency in your kids! Great for transitions, intervention groups or whole class fun!
Don't know how to play the game? You read the card and then give your partner 5 seconds to name 1, 2, or 3 things on the card! Bet you can't play just one round! :)
This is one of 12 versions of this game included in the bundle!.
The focus of this 5 Second Game is fluency in counting, addition facts and subtraction facts.
Categories For Each Level (within 10, 20, 100):
• name 1, 2, or 3 numbers that are less than/more than ____
• count on
• count back
• addition facts (within 5, within 10, within 20)
• subtraction facts (within 5, within 10, within 20)
• 10 pairs
• 10 more
• 10 less
Included in this packet:
• 135 total game cards (15 cards per page)
• 3 levels: within 10, within 20, within 100
• blank templates for each category
• directions and variations
• Ways to use this game in your classroom guide
Ways to use this game:
• whole group
• small group intervention
• partner game
• stations or centers
• differentiate by level (Name 1, 2, 3)
• perfect FAMILY game for at home practice or additional language support
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!